Amanda is a passionate and qualified massage therapist, offering Pregnancy & Postnatal massage.
Massage is essential to maintaining wellbeing. It provides relief to stress and muscle tension, increases circulation and lymphatic flow, aids digestion and insomnia as well as encouraging the body to have a balanced range of movement.
Amanda's aim is to nurture, educate and treat her clients to assist them achieve and maintain overall health, balance and wellbeing.Qualification Details:
- Certificate IV Remedial Massage (includes Pregnancy & Postnatal massage)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- NSW Working with Children Check
Enjoy your pregnancy massage knowing you are in the hands of someone who understands and cares about what you may be experiencing during your pregnancy, both emotionally and physically.
Pregnancy massage is a wonderful way to relax and connect you and your baby in preparation for childbirth and parenting.Benefits of prenatal, labour and postnatal massage include:
- reduction in neck and back pain caused by muscle weakness and change in posture
- improvement in circulation, increased oxygen and nutrition to tissues
- stimulation and balancing the endocrine system
- increased lymphatic circulation
- reduced oedema & fatigue
- reduction of discomfort during labour, supporting hormone production
- Encourages recovery of muscle tissue and structural re-alignment in the post partum period
For bookings please call 0419 447 282. or Book Online Here